Rotina de Caboclo na NBA

Discussão geral sobre o melhor Basquete do mundo com a galera do Draft Brasil. História da NBA e muito mais!

Moderadores: MatheusK, PontiacSilverDome, coldheart, evanhenrique

<<

Gustavo Ganso

Nível 27: All-Star

Mensagem por Gustavo Ganso » Qua Mai 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Rotina de Caboclo na NBA

http://www.nba.com/raptors/day-rookie-l ... no-caboclo

“Just recognizing how good he was and wanting a one-on-one parter [is how the joint workouts started],” Johnson said. “Someone I can play one-on-one with that’s going to make us both better. [Caboclo is] long and athletic. He’s a tough kid. I know I didn't have any of that when I was a rookie. When I wasn’t playing I was just down and out. To find him, I’d say we kind of found each other.”

Outside of the coaching staff, no one has seen more of Caboclo’s improvement this season than Johnson.

“He’s only 18, 19, but he works out every day, he trains every day and works like he’s been in the league for years,” Johnson said. “That’s a credit to his professional team back home where he’s from. Not a lot of U.S. kids get that opportunity. He was already a pro. He already has the mindset of a pro.”

“Most of the moves I can do on a lot of people, offensively in the game, I can’t make on Bruno,” Johnson said. “If I can make a good move on Bruno, I know it’ll work on 85, 90 percent of the guys in the NBA.”

algumas palavras de James Jonhson, o resto ta no artigo.
Imagem
<<

gustavosp

Nível 5: Diamante Bruto

Mensagem por gustavosp » Sex Mai 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: Rotina de Caboclo na NBA

Muito bom em? Soh a rotina dele lah, ja eh excelente! Mas eh aquilo neh: jogo eh jogo treino eh treino...o mlk precisa jogar seja onde for...
<<

Gustavo Ganso

Nível 27: All-Star

Mensagem por Gustavo Ganso » Sáb Mai 16, 2015 12:40 am

Re: Rotina de Caboclo na NBA

gustavosp escreveu:Muito bom em? Soh a rotina dele lah, ja eh excelente! Mas eh aquilo neh: jogo eh jogo treino eh treino...o mlk precisa jogar seja onde for...
Raptors ta quase com time da D-League...

confirmando isso Bruno terá seus 35 minutos por jogo vai poder arremessar e jogar o quanto puder e quiser.
Imagem